Turn is a 100+ person, venture-backed, experienced team of entrepreneurs that are focused on driving unprecedented value in the instant-ready workforce industry. Our B2B workforce acquisition platform is used by companies in 30+ industry verticals ranging from rideshare and delivery to health care and event staffing. We support employers that need to develop last mile labor quickly and consistently across the U.S.
As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for our internal sales team.
Collaboratively work with the sales and marketing team to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers. Your role will also involve identifying opportunities and pain points through data analysis and coming up with creative ways to enrich our sales funnel.
- Generate and qualify sales leads (SQLs)
- Send sales emails to potential customers
- Respond promptly to requests for more information via email
- Schedule introductory calls and online demonstrations with prospective customers
- Usher prospects through the sales cycle, being their point of contact for account setup and activation
- Coordinate with marketing and customer success on both ends of the sales lifecycle
- Maintain detailed CRM records and client communication
- Report regularly on KPIs and retrospective lessons-learned
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Experience using sales and marketing CRMs
- Knowledge of sales funnels and lead generation
- Experience with text analytics, data mining and web analytics
- Expert using excel and google sheets
- Familiarity with database technologies and tools a plus
We'd love it if you
- Are excited about a career in sales
- Like working at a startup and/or small company
- Have professional experience where you demonstrated achieving goals and weekly metrics
- Have strong English communication skills (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Enjoy learning new technologies
- Are detail-oriented and love documenting customer feedback
- Are a people person and enjoy answering questions
- Competitive salary
- Major medical health insurance
- Anniversary/end of year bonuses
- Paid time off
- 100% remote work
- Excellent company culture and growth opportunities
Turn is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status,age, or any other characteristic protected by law.